Announcement on Launching Pilot Enterprise-to-Enterprise Export Supervision in cross-border electronic commerce (Announcement No.75 of 2020 of the General Administration of Customs)
● Add the code “9710″ for customs supervision mode, which is full name of “direct export of cross border electronic commerce enterprises to enterprises”
● Add code “981O” for customs supervision mode, full name “cross-border electronic commerce Export Overseas Warehouse ”
● In Beijing customs, Tianjin customs, Nanjing customs, Hangzhou customs, Ningbo customs, Xiamen customs, Zhengzhou customs, Guangzhou customs, Shenzhen customs, Huangpu customs to carry out cross-border e-commerce B2B export supervision pilot.
● B2B export goods of cross-border e-commerce shall comply with relevant inspection and quarantine regulations; It can adopt all-in-one mode or “cross-border e-commerce” mode for customs transfer.
Further Reduction of Import Tariff Rate
● The fifth step of tax reduction will be implemented from July 1,2020 on the most-favored-nation tax rate for information technology products listed in the schedule to the Amendment to the Tariff Schedule of the People’s Republic of China’s Accession to the World Trade Organization.
● According to the trade agreements or preferential tariff arrangements signed between China and relevant countries or regions, in addition to the agreement tax rates that have been approved and implemented by the State Council before, the relevant agreement tax rates will be further reduced as of July 1,2020 in accordance with the provisions of the bilateral trade agreements between China and Switzerland and the Asia-Pacific trade agreement.
● In accordance with China’s commitment to give zero tariff treatment to 97% tax items of the least developed countries that have diplomatic relations with China, and in accordance with the exchange of letters between China and the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, the preferential tax rate of zero shall be applied to 97% tax items originating in the People’s Republic of Bangladesh starting from July 1,2020.
The Ministry of Ecological Environment, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the Ministry of Commerce and the General Administration of Customs jointly issued a notice on adjusting the relevant requirements for the implementation of the six national emission standards for light vehicles.
● Starting from July 1,2020, the state six emission standards for light vehicles will be implemented nationwide, and light vehicles with five emission standards will be prohibited, and the imported light vehicles should meet the state six emission standards.
● On July 1,2020 production (motor vehicle certificate upload date), import (goods import certificate endorsement arrival date) of the country’s five emission standards of light vehicles, an increase of six months sales transit ion period. Before January 1,2021,it is allowed to sell and register in all regions of the country that have not yet implemented the six national emission standards (Liaoning, Jilin,Heilongjiang,Fujian,Jiangxi,Hubei,Hunan,Guangxi,Guizhou,Yunnan,Tibet,Gansu,Qinghai,Ningxia,Xinjiang and other provinces, as well as in regions other than Shanxi, inner Mongolia, Sichuan, Shanxi and other provinces that have announced the implementation of the six national emission standards).
● The main purpose of implementing the six national standards is to significantly reduce pollutant emissions and reduce oil and gas volatilization. Compared with the national five standards, the national six emission standards for light vehicles issued in 2016 are more stringent. The 6th B standard will be implemented in 2023.
The implementation date of the national standard GB 2626- 2019 “Respiratory Protection Self-priming Filtration Anti particulate Respirator” was extended to July 1,2021.
● According to the relevant provisions of the “Compulsory National Standards Management Measures. enterprises can choose to implement GB 2626-2006 or GB 2626-2019 during the transitional period before July 1,2021. Encourage qualified enterprises to organize production according to the new standards as soon as possible.
● GB 2626-2019 is more specific an d strict than GB 2626-2006 in expiratory resistance, inspiratory resistance, air tightness, practical performance and cleaning and disinfection requirements. GB2626-2019 Inquiry Website: